It is a user interface for Netgear products i.e Netgear routers, swtiches used for home networking that presents a sequence of dialog boxes which lead you through series of steps to be performed.
How can you configure Netgear smart wizard?
- Go to start and then click on All programs.
- Search out for the Netgear wireless adapter folder and then select the Netgear Smart Wizard.
- Following which, the Netgear smart wizard wireless utility will appear on your computer screen.
- Click on network tab which then scans for all the available wireless networks within your reach.
- Select the SSID of your preferred wireless network and connect to it by entering the wireless Network password.
- Go to the settings, and click on WEP or WPA.
- Type the password key in the given space.
- Assign a name to your Network which you can easily remember and then click on save profile.
- Finally, click on Apply to validate the settings on your Netgear Smart Wizard.
How can you change your Netgear router Wi-Fi password or network name (SSID) using Netgear Smart Wizard?
Here is a quick guide to help you change the Netgear router Wi-Fi password or network name (SSID) for your Netgear router using the Netgear Smart Wizard.
Steps to follow to change your Netgear router WiFi password or network name (SSID) using Netgear Smart Wizard:
- Launch an Internet browser on your desktop and type http://www.routerlogin.net or routerlogin.com into the address bar for Netgear router login.
In case you are facing problems to access the Netgear router login web address routerlogin.net, visit Router login page cannot be displayed or is blank to troubleshoot Netgear router login issue on Netgear smart wizard.
- Enter the Netgear router login credentials -username and password when prompted to in the required fields on Netgear smart wizard.
- Type the Netgear default user name as admin and the Netgear default password as password.
- Go to Setup option on the Netgear Smart wizards screen and Click on Wireless Settings tab.
- Change the Wifi Network name (SSID) and/or Wifi network password.
- Click on Apply to save the changes that you have made on Netgear smart wizard screen.